PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Data privacy is of high importance for Bionice-global.com and we want to be open and transparent with the way we process your personal data. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We, therefore, have a policy setting out the purpose for which your personal data will be collected, as well as how it will be processed and protected. You will also have the opportunity to monitor the process of data collection and manage the level of communication you would like with us.
– Your data will only be used to improve our service to you and your experience with us
– The protection of your data from unauthorized access is our number one priority, this includes prevention of unauthorized access, editing or sharing of data
– We shall commit to communicating all necessary information in the clearest and concise manner
– You have the option of deciding what and how you hear from us
– All personal data, if not essential for our analytics, shall be deleted so as to prevent and surplus information being stored in our system
Legal basis for processing
We shall be processing your personal information for the following reasons:
– The execution of contracts which you are party to
– Complying with our legal obligations
– Marketing and other legitimate interests pursued
These include the following:
– Collection of personal information in order to provide you with the best possible customer experience
– Operational requirements necessary for internal processes
– Fulfilling your requirements regarding our services and products
– Fraud prevention
– Exclusively our own internal marketing, research and product development
How we collect information about you
– Through online purchases (when you place an order)
– Via direct marketing (when you sign up to our newsletters)
– When you register for a Bionice-global.com account
– Via communication through our Customer Care
Why we use your personal information
– Processing and delivering your purchases
– Taking payments and making refunds
– Sending you service messages by SMS, email or otherwise
– Providing customer care services and support, handling returns, warranty claims
– All forms of fraud detection and prevention
– Security and Protecting our website
– Showing you our advertisements while you browse the web
– Providing you with information about our products and services, promotions, discounts and news regarding your preferences and wishes
– Improving our website
What types of data we collect
– Identity and contact information (email address, first name, last name, address, phone)
– Financial and transaction information (credit card data, details about payments provided by 3rd party payment processors)
– Profile information (first name, last name, email address, password and as additional non-mandatory user info: gender, time zone, date of birth)
– Technical information (internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser info, time zone, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Bionice-global.com)
– Marketing and communications information (email address, first name, last name, gender, time zone, region, country, purchase date, IP address, order date, product purchased, subscription source, language, order ID, user ID, subscription date, last change date)
How long we keep your personal data
We will keep your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide services to you, including product warranty lasting up to 10 years, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care Team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
We may keep some of your information, if required so by law, even after your account has been closed and we no longer need to provide any services to you.
Data used for direct marketing will be saved until the user unsubscribes or becomes inactive for more than a year.
Sharing your information with third parties
We do not and will not sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order to do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
– Affiliated companies and processors based on the fulfilment of the purchase agreement or to perform internal processes and procedures
– Companies issuing credit cards, providers of payment services to process payments and banks, on the basis of your order, to fulfil a purchase agreement
– Carriers to deliver your order or services
– Other service providers and third parties involved in data processing
– Third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies, and related parties, if we are required by law to do so
– Third parties carrying out surveys among customers
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
What are your rights
– The right to access the personal information we hold about you. You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. When you contact us, we will provide you with your personal data via email.
– The right to portability. You have the right to get a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us. You also have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
– The right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
– The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete, stop processing or collecting any personal data at any time
– The right to object to the processing of personal data that is based on legitimate interest. Upon your request, Bionice-global.com will not continue to process your personal data unless we demonstrate a legitimate ground for doing otherwise, which overrides your interest and rights, or due to legal obligations or claims.
– The right to object to direct marketing. You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
Overall, as our customer or site visitor, you are entitled to complete information regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. If you would like to exercise your rights, require assistance, have a complaint, or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (details are listed in ‘How to contact us’ section below).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded from the Internet server to any user device, be it a computer, a Smartphone or a Tablet, with the aim of storing and retrieving information about the user’s browsing that is carried out from his computer.
Cookies are associated only with the user’s browser and do not provide personal data by themselves.
Cookies cannot damage the user’s device and, in addition, they are very useful, as they help to identify and resolve errors, providing advantages in the provision of interactive services, such as the improvement of the services offered or the adequacy of the content of the Bionice-global.com website to the user’s preferences.
The Bionice-global.com it uses these cookies installed on the user’s device for analytical purposes.
Types of cookies
– Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by Bionice-global.com and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Therefore, they are enabled by the website through which the user navigates.
– Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Bionice-global.com , but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Therefore, they come from other websites other than Bionice-global.com.
– Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses Bionice-global.com. They expire at the end of the user’s navigation on Bionice-global.com.
– Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, that is, by Bionice-global.com . They do not expire at the end of the user’s navigation on Bionice-global.com.
– Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
– Analysis cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, Bionice-global.com you have included on a website, application or platform from which you provide the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Cookies from Bionice-global.com
Next, we will proceed to provide you with detailed information regarding the fact that the use ofBionice-global’s own cookies is allowed on this website.
Bionice-global.comcaptures the interactions of users on the website (time of visit, whether the user has been on the site before, which site has recommended the user to visit the website in question, IP address, etc.).
Bionice-global.com does not provide third parties with information about the user’s real IP address: only statistical information consisting of visits is stored (unique visitors, number of pages viewed, page/view, average visit duration, % bounce, % of new visits, new and returning visitors, frequency and recent visits, interactions, pages visited), demographic data (language, country/territory, city), system (browser, operating system, Internet access provider, device category), source/medium.
These data allow Bionice-global.come to know the degree of user involvement with its website. Bionice-global.com collects information anonymously, that is, it reports on the trends of the site without identifying its users.
Google Analytics cookies
Next, we will proceed to provide you with detailed information regarding the fact that on this website the use of the own cookies of the “Google Analytics” tool is allowed.
Google, Inc, a Delaware corporation whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.
“Google Analytics” captures the interactions of users on the website (time of visit, whether the user has been on the site before, which site has recommended the user to visit the website in question, IP address, etc.).
“Google Analytics” does not provide Bionice-global.com information about the user’s real IP address: it only provides statistical information consisting of visits (unique visitors, number of pages viewed, page/view, average visit duration, % bounce rate, % of new visits, new and returning visitors, frequency and recent visits, interactions, pages visited), demographic data (language, country/territory, city), system (browser, operating system, Internet access provider, device category), source/medium.
“Google Analytics” is a web analytics tool that allows site owners to know the degree of user involvement with their website. “Google Analytics” customers can consult various reports describing how users who visit their websites interact with the purpose of improving them. “Google Analytics” collects information anonymously, that is, it reports the trends of the site without identifying its users.
On this website, IP anonymization has been activated. The IP addresses of Google users from countries that are members of the European Union, or from other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area, will be shortened. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to Google servers in the USA and shortened there. Google Ireland will use this information on behalf of Nintendo for the purpose of evaluating the website for Nintendo, in order to compile information on website activity and to offer other services related to website activity and internet usage.
Google Ireland will not associate the IP addresses transferred in the context of Google Analytics with any other data in its possession. For more information, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es .
The legal basis for authorizing the use of Google Analytics is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). Google Analytics will only be activated if you explicitly allow it. Even if you have allowed the use of Google Analytics, you can deactivate it at any time by modifying the cookie settings below. You can also disable it by downloading and installing a browser add-on via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es .
The legal basis for the further processing of data collected via Google Analytics, such as use, analysis and storage, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Nintendo’s legitimate interest is to improve and optimize the website and the advertising strategy for the benefit of the visitor.
At any time you can exercise your right to object to such processing for reasons related to your particular situation, for which you can disable the use of non-essential cookies through the cookie settings below.
This website uses “Google Signals”. Google Signals is an update provided by Google Ireland as part of Google Analytics that allows tracking on multiple devices of those users who are logged in with their Google account and have activated the “Ad Personalization” option in the Google account settings. When using Google Signals, the aggregated data of the users of a website who are logged in with their Google account and who have activated the “Ad Personalization” option in their Google account will be included in the Google Analytics reports. The aggregated data that Google Signals generates for Nintendo does not provide Nintendo with any information about the identity of users. With the aggregated data, Google Signals provides Nintendo with information about how a visitor interacts with the website from multiple browsers and devices.
Users with a Google account can control the ads shown to them, as well as deactivate the “Ad Personalization” option at any time from the settings of their Google account.
How to deactivate or delete cookies and revoke the consent given?
The user has the possibility to accept the ”Cookies” of Bionice-global.com, both by proceeding to accept it by clicking on “I accept” in the message that appears on the website of Bionice-global.com when you start browsing this website or, on the other hand, continuing browsing without having proceeded to accept it.
However, the user can refuse the installation of cookies by modifying the configuration of his browser, specifically in “Options or Preferences” of the menu of his browser.
It is advisable for the user to consult “Help” in their browser, in order to be informed of the different possible options regarding how to manage cookies. Still, below we provide the following steps on how to configure cookies in the main browsers:
– Safari: Preferences => Security
– Internet Explorer: Tools => Internet Options => Privacy => Settings
– Google Chrome: Settings => Show advanced options => Privacy => Content settings
– Firefox: Tools => Options => Privacy => History => Custom Settings
The user is recommended to accept the ”Cookies” of Bionice-global.com , so that the user can access all the contents and information of Bionice-global.com . Consequently, disabling or deleting cookies may affect and impact the functionality of Bionice-global.com and even, the impossibility of the user accessing certain content or information, making their experience less satisfactory.