Bionice is suitable for all ages. It can be young acne-prone skin, skin that has undergone hormonal changes after menopause, or skin that is showing signs of change.
• Prevention of aging processes (smoothing wrinkles, puffiness of the face and eyelids)
• Comprehensive treatment of acne and other problems with oily skin
• Rehabilitation after invasive procedures (for skin restoration after chemical peels, polishing, after mechanical, chemical, laser abrasion of the skin)
• Postoperative swelling, as well as to smooth out scar tissue
• Sunburn on the skin and pigmentation
• After epilation and tattooing
• Make-up prolongation
It is not recommended to use the device in cases of allergy to cold, open wounds, viral and infectious skin diseases.
HISTORY OF LED (LIGHT THERAPY)
LED therapy (phototherapy) is a non-invasive treatment that enters the skin’s layers to improve the skin. In the 1990s, NASA began studying LED’s effects in promoting wound healing in astronauts by helping cells and tissues grow. https://spinoff.nasa.gov/NASA-Research-Illuminates-Medical-Uses-of-Light
During the 1990s though current, the field has expanded and more clinics are used Light Therapy in medical and cosmetology practice. Through numerous studies and years of use of LED therapy it was found that the tissue was not only healing but superficial cosmetic conditions were improved as well.
It is important to understand a few basic principles of light theory so that the BIONICE treatments can be maximized and there is a clear understanding of what to expect.
• Severe Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris
• Light-based therapies in acne treatment
• Clinical Study – Mechanisms of Low Level Light Therapy
• Effect of blue LED on the healing process of skin burns
• Combination blue (415 nm) and red (633 nm) LED phototherapy in the treatment acne
• Efficacy of blue light in the treatment of mild to moderate acne
• Efficacy of Red Light for reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and Increasing Collagen
• Low-level red lights induces expressions of collagen and elastin
• Phototherapy is a new approach to skin rejuvenation
• Led Light in Epidermis Hyperpigmentation